View event calendar at bottom of page
What’s Our Story?
Building a learning society is important to all New Brunswickers. We learn throughout every stage of life. We learn as a child, as a youth, as an adult, as an employee, as a family and as a senior. Everyone benefits when citizens value learning. Learning introduces new ideas and philosophies that stimulate intellectual thinking, enhances creativity, and increases understanding and respect for others. Read More
Through this public engagement initiative, participants will:
- share information and learn more about learning in New Brunswick,
- get a better understanding of how learning affects everyone,
- hear other people’s ideas about how to create a province that values lifelong learning,
- decide what things can be done to make New Brunswick The Learning Province of Canada,
- agree on who will do the things that need to be done and when they will do them,
- agree on a way to be sure that these things are being done, and,
- agree on a way to check to see if, by doing these things, New Brunswick is on the road to becoming The Learning Province of Canada.
The Learning: Everybody’s Project was developed to engage citizens and organizations in a process and to facilitate a culture of Learning in making New Brunswick the Learning Province of Canada.Read More
Right now, we have a unique opportunity to build on the momentum and commitment and respond to the concerns and strategies of citizens, communities and organizations. The Learning: Everybody’s Project initiative has the backing of influential champions, cross-sector support and a sense of urgency. By engaging in an innovative approach to learning that seeks to align measure and celebrate learning activities in the province, the Initiative on Learning will inspire stakeholders and achieve critical mass towards the vision.
The Learning Agenda: 2013-2018 describes how the Learning: Everybody’s Project initiative will develop a Learning Steering committee and a Leadership team that brings together the province’s different organizations linked to learning to build a shared vision of New Brunswick becoming the Learning Province of Canada.